- SENSYN ROBOTICS Adds a Function That Makes It Possible to Easily Create Inspection Flight Routes for Steel Towers
- SENSYN ROBOTICS’ SENSYN FLIGHT CORE Technology Adopted by the Softbank’s SoraSolution Drone Service
- SENSYN ROBOTICS Enters into a Strategic Business Partnership to Turn Industrial Drones into Flying Robots with Aeronext
- SENSYN ROBOTICS Announces Changes to Our Management Structure
SENSYN ROBOTICS Starts Providing iOS/Android/Mac OS Apps for SENSYN DC – a Real-time Video Sharing Service Using Drones
SENSYN ROBOTICS Starts Providing SENSYN DRONE HUB – a Fully Automated Drone System to Make It Possible to Guarantee the Efficiency and Safety of Security Surveillance and Inspection Operations
SENSYN ROBOTICS Starts Providing the SENSYN FLIGHT CORE Integrated Platform to Realize the Automation of Customer Operations with Drones
SENSYN ROBOTICS Expands the Functions of Our Real-time Video Communication Service and Releases It as SENSYN DC
- Announcement regarding change of president
- Japan’s First Fully Automated Drone System to Photograph and Report on Telecommunication Tower Inspections, SENSYN ROBOTICS Starts Offering Beta Version of TOWER CHECK
- SENSYN ROBOTICS to Exhibit at "AirWorks China 2018" Sponsored by DJI Planned Presentation on the Theme of "Advanced Approaches to Business Automation in the Japanese Market"
- V-cube Robotics Raises Funds Totaling Approx. ¥1.2 billion(USD 10.82 million) Company Name Changed to "SENSYN ROBOTICS" - Using the Power of Robotics to Evolve What is Considered "Commonplace"
V-Cube Robotics Begins Offering SOLAR CHECK, a Solar Power Plant Inspection Package Service —Drones combined with AI dramatically reduce inspection times—
V-cube Robotics Participated in World Bosai Forum Held in Sendai City
V-cube Robotics has participated a nuclear power disaster drill with drone technology